Red Oil Chaoshou is a local specialty snack in Sichuan and Chongqing, belonging to Sichuan cuisine . This kind of snack is tender and delicious, and the soup is slightly spicy and fragrant. Chaoshou is similar to wontons, with a thin and smooth skin. Unlike wontons (round noodles), the main ingredients are Chaoshou skin (face skin) and ground pork. Wrap the meat stuffing in dough, add sesame red oil (usually sesame red oil ) and other seasonings after cooking.
Red Oil Chaoshou is a famous specialty snack in Sichuan and Chongqing. This kind of snack is tender and delicious, and the soup is slightly spicy and fragrant . Chaoshou is a snack unique to Sichuan and Chongqing people, and red oil Chaoshou is one of the most famous varieties of Chaoshou. In addition to sesame red oil chaoshou, there are clear soup chaoshou, garlic chaoshou (garlic chaoshou has no soup) and so on.
1. Boil the straw mushroom dark soy sauce , light soy sauce , mature vinegar, soup, salt, chicken essence , pepper, and minced garlic to make the sauce.
2. Put an appropriate amount of water in the pot and bring it to a boil over high heat, add the chopsticks into the pot, and turn off the heat after the chopsticks float.
3. Drain the Chaoshou and pour it into the bowl that holds the Chaoshou Sauce. Lastly, pour the red oil over it and mix well when eating. If you have refreshing green vegetables at home, you can also blanch them slightly and put them in a bowl for better taste.
1. Put the ground pork into a bowl, add 1/5 tablespoon salt, 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce, 1/2 tablespoon cooking wine , 1/3 tablespoon chicken powder, 1 tablespoon cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water, mix well, follow one direction Beat until gummy, and marinate for 15 minutes.
2. Take a chaoshou skin, scoop in an appropriate amount of ground pork, and wrap it into chaoshou.
3. Take an empty bowl, add 3 tablespoons of chili oil, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil and 1/2 tablespoon of chicken powder, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of chopped green onion.
4. Boil the water in the pot, add 1 tablespoon of salt, put in the chopsticks and bring to a boil over high heat, tap the water once and cook until the chopsticks float, pick up and drain the water, put it in a bowl and serve.
1. When wrapping chaoshou, the meat filling of a chaoshou should not be wrapped too much, it is easy to get tired.
2. Generally, adding cooking wine to the meat stuffing is an operation based on personal preference, depending on whether you like the taste of cooking wine.
3. After the ground pork is seasoned, use chopsticks to beat it in one direction until it starts to glue, and the meat filling will be smooth and umami rich.
4. It is recommended to buy semi-fat and lean ground pork for meat filling. After the meat is cooked, it will be more tender and smooth. Whole lean ground pork has a dry and hard taste, so it is not recommended to buy it.
5. There are special chaoshou skins sold in the market. After wrapping the chopsticks with the chopsticks, dip a little water on the adhesive part to make it stick more tightly. After wrapping the chopsticks, before putting them in the dish, sprinkle a little flour to prevent them from sticking to the bottom.
6. The boiling time of the chaoshou should not be too long, otherwise it will easily break the skin of the chaoshou. After the chaoshou is boiled, it is necessary to pour water once, and it can be picked up when it floats and becomes translucent.
7. When preparing red oil sauce, if you like spicy food, you can put more red oil, and if you can't eat too spicy, you can reduce the amount of red oil.