Hong kong Style Snacks Delivery Vancouver | Spicy Garlic Tofu
Salt and pepper tofu is a delicious Cantonese snack. It belongs to Shandong cuisine. It is simple to make and the main ingredient is tofu. Crispy outside and tender inside, unique flavor. Tofu has high nutritional value and high protein content. Cut the tofu into pieces with a knife, stir the five-spice powder with 1 cup of water into a salt and pepper water, soak the tofu for 10 minutes until it tastes delicious, and steam for another 3 minutes until cooked.
Chop the shallots and red peppers, add salt and pepper (fry with five-spice powder and salt until fragrant) and pepper, mix well, stuff it on the tofu, and sprinkle a layer of cornstarch at the end. Heat the oil, put the tofu in the wok with a high heat, soak it in a low heat, and then fry it on a high heat until it is golden brown and serve.
Chinese Restaurant Burnaby Hastings: Cooking Time
1. Wash the tofu and cut it into small cubes, remove the stems and seeds of the green and red peppers, cut into rings, mince the shallots, slice the garlic,
2. Pour oil into the pot, and when it is 80% hot, put the tofu cubes in the pot, remove and drain the oil when golden brown.
3. Leave a little oil in the pot, sauté chopped shallots and garlic slices on high heat until fragrant, then add chili rings, refined salt, monosodium glutamate, black pepper, pepper and salt and stir well to serve.
4. Mix all the seasonings and fried tofu well.
Features: Crispy outside and tender inside, unique flavor
Alternative Way to Cook: Chinese Restaurant Vancouver
1. Cut the tofu into pieces with a knife , stir the five- spice powder with 1 cup of water into a salt and pepper water, soak the tofu for 10 minutes until it tastes delicious, and steam for another 3 minutes until cooked.
2. Chop the shallots and red peppers, add salt and pepper ( five spice powder and salt and stir-fry until fragrant) and pepper, mix well, stuff it on the tofu , and sprinkle a layer of cornstarch at the end.
3. Heat the oil, put the tofu in the wok over high heat, immerse it in low heat, then fry it until golden brown and serve.
The 3rd Way to Cook: Chinese Lunch Delivery Vancouver
1. Prepare salt and pepper powder, chopped pepper, minced garlic.
2. After dicing the tofu, add salt and marinate for 15 minutes, then force out the water.
3. Roll the sweet potato flour into a uniform fine powder.
4. Coat each piece of tofu with sweet potato flour.
5. Pour oil into the pan.
6. Fry the tofu in warm oil until the skin is golden brown, then remove and control the oil.
7. Pour out all the oil, use the oil pan to add minced garlic and chopped pepper, stir-fry until fragrant and add sugar. Crispy Salt and Pepper Tofu Crispy Salt and Pepper Tofu 8. Stir fry evenly, then return the tofu to the pot, sprinkle with salt and pepper powder, stir fry evenly, turn off the heat and remove from the pot.