Pineapple Sweet and Sour Pork | Chinese Restaurant Burnaby
Sweet and sour pork, also known as ancient meat. It is a famous dish of Guangdong. This dish started in the Qing Dynasty. Many foreigners in Guangzhou at that time liked to eat Chinese food very much, especially sweet and sour pork ribs , but they were not used to spitting bones when eating them. Cantonese chefs mix the boneless meat with seasoning and starch to make large meatballs, deep fry them in oil until crispy, and stick with sweet and sour marinade. The taste is sweet and sour, which is very popular among Chinese and foreign guests.
The history of sweet and sour pork ribs is relatively old. Foreigners often call "ancient meat" "sweet and sweet meat" because it is elastic when eating and there is a clucking sound when chewing the meat, so these two terms have coexisted for a long time. This dish enjoys a high reputation at home and abroad. The most common on the market is sweet and sour pork with canned pineapple.
Material: Cantonese Restaurant Burnaby Hastings
300g lean pork, 300g pineapple, 20g green and red fresh pepper, 0.5g red dried pepper, 2g green dried pepper, 10ml white vinegar , 20g tomato sauce , 14g cornstarch, 35g sugar , 4g salt , 2 grams of monosodium glutamate , 6 ml of cooking wine , 0.2 grams of pepper 25 grams of whole eggs , 4 grams of hawthorn slices, 100 grams of cooking oil, 4 grams of shallots, and 4 grams of minced garlic.
Cooking Method 1: Chinese Food Delivery Downtown Vancouver
1. Cut the lean pork into 0.7 cm thick slices, add salt, monosodium glutamate, eggs, cornstarch, cooking wine and mix well to marinate and taste, cut green peppers and pineapples into triangular pieces.
2. Hang the pork slices with eggs and pat dry the starch.
3. Mix white vinegar , tomato paste , sugar, refined salt, hawthorn slices, and pepper powder into a sauce. Production Method How to make
4. Deep-fry the pork slices in a hot oil pan.
5. Put oil in the pot, sauté the shallots, minced garlic, green and red peppers until fragrant, then add fresh green, red peppers and pineapple to fry until cooked, add the prepared sauce to thicken, then add the fried pork and turn stir fry.