Pork Feet Chinese Dishes Delivery Vancouver
What is Pork Feet Dishes in Chinses: Cantonese Restaurant
Southern suckling pig's hand is a traditional local dish in Guangdong Province, which belongs to Cantonese Cafe Vancouver. Nanru is also called red fermented bean curd and red bean curd. It is fermented fermented fermented bean curd with red yeast rice . A variety of amino acids are needed, the taste is fat and wine, and it is a little sweet. The aroma is rich, the flavor is mellow, and it has the effect of invigorating the spleen and appetizing. Southern suckling pig hand is very common in Cantonese cuisine, it can be extended to eat with noodles and vermicelli, and it is quite common in Hong Kong Style tea restaurants.
How to Cook: Hong Kong Food Delivery Vancouver
Method 1: James on Hastings
- Wash the pork trotters with ginger and onion wine for about 30 minutes, then take them out and rinse with cold water.
- Bring up the pot and bring the ingredients to a boil, add the pork knuckle and bring to a boil, then turn to low heat and simmer for about 40 minutes.
- Finally, thicken the sauce with an appropriate amount of starch water and pour it on the pig's hand.
Method 2: Chinese Restaurant Vancouver
- Blanch the pig's hand in boiling water first;
- Heat the oil in a pot, add in the ginger pieces, and put down the southern milk to burst out the fragrance;
- Put the pig hand and stir fry evenly;
- Add other seasonings, put a proper amount of water, cover and simmer;
- When the pig's trotters are boiled until soft and tasty, add the shallots, turn off the heat and serve on a plate.
Dish Value: Chinese Restaurant Burnaby
It has the effect of invigorating the spleen and appetizing. Southern suckling pig hand is very common in Cantonese cuisine, it can be extended to eat with noodles and vermicelli, and it is quite common in tea restaurants.