Burnaby Chinese Restaurant |
Soy Source Chicken Delivery
What is Soy Source Chicken in Chinese Food:
Soy sauce chicken, also known as soy sauce chicken, is a traditional famous dish in Guangdong Province and belongs to Cantonese cuisine. This dish is bright in color and tender in chicken. The method is relatively simple. The main ingredients are chicken and soy sauce . Cook it on low heat until the soup is absorbed. It is very delicious.
Soy sauce chicken is a well-known Cantonese home-cooked dish, because the ingredients are simple, the method is simple, and the taste is very good. The chicken is very tender and delicious, and it is loved by everyone. It can be easily made even in the family. If it is better, it is best to use the whole chicken to make it, so that the taste of the chicken will be smoother, but if you can't eat that much at home, you can also make half a chicken, the same taste is very good, because it is freshly cooked, so If there are fewer people, make half a chicken..
How To Cook: Chinese Restaurant Burnaby
Soy Sauce Chicken is a famous dish in Cantonese cuisine, this dish is bright in color and tender in chicken.
Ingredients: One Three Yellow Chicken , dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger slices, rock sugar, star anise, cinnamon, rice wine, water Production Method How to make
Put all the ingredients into a pot, boil over low heat, let the chicken soak in the juice, bring to a boil over low heat, turn off the heat after 20 minutes, let the chicken soak for 30 minutes, then simmer for 10 minutes on low heat, and then soak for 30 minutes. .
It can also be reheated slightly before eating, or it can be directly cut into pieces and served on a plate.
More Ways to Cook:
Main ingredients: chicken, shallots Accessories: ginger, sugar, soy sauce, pepper, chives
- Soak the pepper in the soy sauce. After washing the chicken, pour in the pepper soy sauce.
- Chop the shallots, cut a few slices of ginger, pour them in together, and massage each part of the chicken for a while
- Pour in sugar (about 10 grams), continue to massage,
- Marinate for 2-4 hours, no need to put it in the refrigerator, pick out chopped ginger and onion after marinating
- Heat the rice cooker, add a little oil, add chopped ginger and spring onion and fry until fragrant
- Put in the marinated chicken, wipe the skin of the chicken on the bottom of the pot once, let the surface stick to the oil color and make it more plump
- Pour in the marinated sauce, close the lid, press the cooking button, and turn over several times in the middle to make all sides of the chicken evenly colored
- Finally, turn off the heat and add in the washed shallots, scald with the remaining temperature of the pot until they are smashed, and serve with the chicken!