Best Chinese Fried Rice Vancouver |
Chinese Restaurant Burnaby
Fried rice is a common food. It is made by stir-frying boiled rice, some dishes and eggs . Fried rice is divided into various categories, such as Yangzhou fried rice , sausage fried rice , tomato fried rice , curry fried rice , bacon fried rice , etc. There are unique styles in various places. The general public regard fried rice as breakfast or dinner, because fried rice is convenient to make, takes less time, and is rich in nutrients, so it is very popular among the public.
Historical Legend: Chinese Restaurant Burnaby Hastings
There is a legend on the Internet that the invention of fried rice is related to Li Hongzhang, but it is a misinformation. Li Hongzhang was only a person in the late Qing Dynasty, and fried rice has a longer history. For example, the famous Yangzhou fried rice in China was formed during the Sui Dynasty. Yangzhou fried rice was born from broken golden rice, that is, egg fried rice. According to legend, it originated from the broken golden rice that Yang Su loved to eat in the Sui Dynasty, which further shows that the period of fried rice appeared earlier.
Cooking Method: Chinese Dinner Package Vancouver
Sprinkle Water: Cantonese Food Delivery Vancouver Downtown
For cold rice taken out of the refrigerator, sprinkle a little water before using it. This action is to soften the cold rice and make it easy to loosen. If the rice is not softened, force it to loosen, which will easily destroy the grains of the rice and affect the deliciousness of the fried rice . Freshly cooked rice can also be used.
Refrigerated rice is prone to clumping, so be sure to loosen the clumped rice before using it in fried rice.
Wash Rice: Chinese Late Night Dinner Vancouver
The standard action of washing rice is to quickly wash it in a circle, and then immediately pour out the water, and so on repeatedly until the water is no longer cloudy. The main purpose of washing rice is to remove impurities or rice worms on the rice , so the washing action should be gentle, the washing action should be fast, and the water pouring action should be fast, so as not to destroy the nutrients in the rice.
Add Water: Chinese Dinner Delivery Vancouver
The amount of water used for each type of rice is different. For example, when purchasing rice, the instructions on the package will be noted. If it is rice that is expected to be used for fried rice, the amount of water should be reduced by about 10% to 20% than that of ordinary rice.
Into the Pot:
To cook fragrant rice, you can add a little salad oil or white vinegar to the pot after adding water, then mix it with chopsticks, or cover the pot and soak it for a while. The soaking time depends on the variety and type of Yimi. vary by climate. For example, it should be soaked for about 15 minutes longer in winter than in summer.
Fried rice Fried rice (13 pieces) After the rice is cooked, after the electric cooker switch is turned on, loosen the rice with the rice ladle, and then simmer for about 20 minutes. The purpose of this action is to allow all the rice to absorb the water evenly. The loosening action should be done while it is hot to maintain the integrity of the rice grains. If the loosening action is done after the rice has cooled, it will easily destroy the grains of the rice and the rice will not taste good. cool down Spread the cooked and loosened rice directly on the utensils and let it cool, which will make the rice cool faster.
Wrap the cooled rice in an airtight package, squeeze out any excess air, level it and place it directly in the refrigerator. It is recommended that readers can pack multiple packs in small portions, so that it will be more convenient to use again.
Type of Fried Rice: Chinese Noodle Delivery Vancouver
Yangzhou fried rice
Assorted Fried Rice Assorted Fried Rice
Main ingredients: green beans, carrots , ham, sausage , eggs, rice . Accessories: garlic seeds, onion.
Seasoning: salad oil , salt , chicken essence.
1. First, wash the carrots and ham and cut them into small cubes. The smaller the better, but it cannot be cut into foam. Then wash the accessories and cut them into foam, beat the eggs and add a little green onion.
2. Put a little salad oil in the pot and heat it up to 80%. Put the chopped main ingredients and chopped minced garlic at the same time, put them into the pot and stir-fry until you can smell the fragrance (this process only takes a few seconds), then put the eggs in the pot and stir-fry, (At this time, you need to increase the heat, so that the eggs will be very soft and not easy to fry). When the eggs are scrambled until golden brown, plate them.
3. Add a little salad oil and heat it to 80%, put the rice into the pot and stir fry. At this time, you need to add a little salt and chicken essence to the rice (you should not put too much chicken essence, otherwise it will be too fresh and not delicious). When the rice is fried until the rice grains can pop up in the pot, then return all the main ingredients and accessories that have just been fried to the pot and stir-fry until the rice grains are soft and non-stick, which is the best time to start the pot.
Ingredients: 8 clams, 8 clams, 8 prawns, 1 fish, a small piece of Nanfeng pork, a cup of rice, half each of green and red bell peppers, 8 straw mushrooms, half an onion, and a tablespoon of shredded ginger , edamame two tablespoons.
1. Soak the rice for about 1 hour and set aside. Remove the intestines of the jiwei shrimp and marinate them with salt and pepper for about 15 minutes. Cut the fish into the water for later use. Clams and clams are in the water. Mushroom slices.
2. Add olive oil to the meat pan and fry the prawns until 8 mature. Take out. In addition, restart the oil pan (olive oil), sauté the onion until fragrant, add shredded ginger and straw mushroom slices and continue to stir-fry, add black pepper powder and lemongrass powder and stir well, then add the soaked rice, south wind meat, edamame and Add water and stir fry, (the fire should not be too large) see that the water is swallowed by the rice, add more water (do not add enough water at once, add slowly) cover the pot and simmer for a while, add water and cover and cook until the rice 9 Mature, then add the fish, clams, clams, prawns and vegetable butter , and season with salt, black pepper, lemongrass powder, and a little sugar. Stir fry over low heat until the rice is cooked, and add green and red bell peppers at the end.
Ingredients: 300 grams of rice, 1/2 pineapple, 10 grams of raisins, 20 grams of shrimp , ham, cooked peas , and straw mushrooms, 2 tablespoons of oil, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
1. Wash the shrimps and straw mushrooms; diced the ham; wash and peel the pineapple, cut it in half at the waist, take 1/2 of the pineapple, dig the pulp in the middle, cut into small cubes, make a pineapple cup, and put it in a plate spare. 2. Heat the wok with oil, add raisins, shrimps, ham, cooked peas, straw mushrooms and diced pineapple, add salt, pepper and rice, stir well, and put into a pineapple cup.
Chinese Sausage Fried Rice
Ingredients: 300 grams of rice, 2 sausages, 1 egg, 1 spring onion, 2 slices of ginger, 3 tablespoons of oil, 1 tablespoon of salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
1. Wash green onion and ginger, shred; wash sausage, slice and set aside.
2. Put 1 tablespoon of oil in the pot and heat it up, add the sausages and fry until cooked, then put out; put 2 tablespoons of oil in the pot and heat it up, add shredded ginger and rice, stir fry, beat in eggs, add salt and pepper Stir-fry all the noodles and fried sausages, sprinkle with shredded green onion and serve.
Seafood Fried Rice
Ingredients: 300 grams of rice, 2 eggs, 2 spring onions, 30 grams of shrimp , cuttlefish, and scallops each, 10 grams of boneless fish , 3 tablespoons of oil, 1/2 teaspoon each of pepper, salt, and baking soda, and 1 tablespoon of starch , 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
1. Wash and mince the shallots; break the eggs into a bowl, filter out the whites, and reserve the yolks; wash the deboned fish, slice, and cut in half.
2. Remove the outer membrane of the cuttlefish and cut it into cubes, wash it with scallops and shrimp, put it in a bowl, add pepper salt, soda powder, starch and part of the protein, mix well, put it in boiling water for a short scald , remove it; pour the egg yolk into the hot oil Fry the egg skin in the pan, remove and shred it for later use.
3. Pour 2 tablespoons of oil into the pot and heat it up, saute the minced green onion until fragrant, add the remaining egg whites and fry for a while, add in shrimp, cuttlefish, scallops, boneless fish and stir fry, add rice, salt and pepper, stir well, and serve Pour into a plate, and line the side of the plate with shredded eggs.
Ingredients: 100 grams of chicken, 50 grams of salted fish, 50 grams of lettuce, 1 egg, 300 grams of rice, 20 grams of chopped green onion, 1 teaspoon of Taibai powder , 25 ㏄ of salad oil.
Seasoning: 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp chicken powder.
1. Rinse and drain the chicken, cut it into cubes, and then rub it with Taibai flour. Take a pot, add salad oil and heat it over medium heat. Add in the chicken and stir-fry, then remove and set aside.
2. Cut the salted fish into cubes, put them in the pot of practice 1, over oil until the surface is slightly charred, pick up and set aside.
3. Rinse and drain the lettuce, cut it into nail-like size for later use; beat the eggs and stir evenly to make egg juice for later use.
4. Take another pot, add salad oil and heat it over medium heat, pour in the egg sauce from method 3 and fry until half cooked, add rice and chopped green onion and quickly stir fry, then add seasonings and methods 1 and 2 and stir fry quickly , continue to fry over medium heat until the rice is dry and fragrant.
Crab Meat Lettuce Fried Rice
Ingredients (for 4 people): 400 grams of rice , 80 grams of crab meat (canned), 40 grams of lettuce, 1 beaten egg, 20 grams of green onions, 1 tablespoon of oil, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and a small amount of soy sauce .
Heat the oil in the pan first. Put in the beaten eggs, wait until half-cooked, then add the chopped green onions, crab meat, and rice to stir-fry. When the rice grains are shiny, put the cut lettuce into the pot, quickly pour in the seasonings (salt, soy sauce) and stir-fry. Don't take too long, otherwise the fried rice won't be very good.
Stir-fried lettuce fried rice gives a distinct impression. Stir fry quickly over high heat to keep the lettuce crisp and tender. The different colors of the side dishes also add to the appetite.
Main ingredients: rice , XO sauce, barbecued pork, egg, chopped green onion.
Accessories: vegetable oil, chicken essence , sugar, salt, cooking wine.
1. Add a little cooking wine and chicken essence to the eggs, then beat the eggs;
2. The barbecued pork is cut into granules;
3. Put a little oil in the pot, add the egg liquid when 60% is hot, and pour it out when it is semi-solidified;
4. Heat a proper amount of vegetable oil in the pot, pour in the rice and start to stir fry, then drop in a small amount of cooking wine (this will make the rice immediately soft) and stir fry for a few times, put it like a spoonful of XO sauce and fry it before fried eggs with rice;
5. Finally, put a little chicken essence, sprinkle with chopped green onion, stir fry and turn off the heat.
Soy Sauce Fried Rice
Ingredients: 2 bowls of rice, 3 pieces of garlic cloves, appropriate amount of chopped green onion, 1 tablespoon of wine, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 2 tablespoons of oil.
1. Chop the garlic cloves into pieces.
2. Pour oil into the pot and sauté minced garlic over low heat until fragrant.
3. Mix the soy sauce, wine, sugar and salt first and stir well, then pour it into the pot and stir fry.
4. Turn on the fire and pour in the rice.
5. Stir fry evenly, add chopped green onion and stir fry for a while before serving.