Beef With Scrambled Eggs On Rice 滑蛋牛肉飯
Beef With Scrambled Eggs On Rice
1. Wash and cut the beef into thin slices, marinate with beef seasoning for 2 hours.
2. Wash the tomatoes and cut them into pieces.
3. Pour an appropriate amount of oil into the pot, pour in the beef slices, and fry quickly.
4. Pour in the tomato cubes and stir fry
5. Quickly pour in the eggs, pick up the pot and shake it, and then slide it to fry after it is slightly set.
6. Finally, add some salt to taste.
Images are for reference ONLY
Note: Order from 11 am to 5:30 pm Coffee or Tea are included. 11点到5：30pm落单， 咖啡或奶茶免费