Beef With Lily Flower Hot Pot 金針雲耳牛肉煲
Beef With Lily Flower Hot Pot
Chinese Restaurant Burnaby Brentwood
1. Put the beef tendon in the refrigerator to cool off the ice, take it out and cut it into 0.3 cm pieces, add in all the marinade, mix well and set aside.
2. Soak dried cloud ears and dried golden needles in water until the hair rises, remove the stems and drain them.
3. Take a pot, add an appropriate amount of oil, and oil the beef slices in method 1 at low temperature until the appearance turns white, then remove and drain the oil.
4. Take another pot, add 1 tablespoon of oil, add ginger slices and spicy bean paste soy sauce, and fry for a while, then add the ingredients of practices 2 and 3 and fry quickly.
5. Then add water and all seasonings and cook on low heat for about 5 minutes.
Cantonese Food Delivery Vancouver | Hong Kong Style Restaurant Vancouver | Chinese Food Delivery Free Vancouver
Images are for reference ONLY