Oyster With Ginger And Green Onion Hot Pot 薑蔥生蠔煲
Oyster With Ginger And Green Onion Hot Pot 薑蔥生蠔煲 |
Chinese Restaurant Burnaby Brentwood
1. Cut green onions into sections; pat dry onions flat and set aside.
2. Rinse the Hiroshima oysters with cornstarch and salt, and dry them for later use.
3. Bring a pot of water to a boil, add Hiroshima oysters in boiling water for 1 minute, remove and dry completely, coat with cornstarch.
4. Heat a wok over medium heat, add a little oil, add the Hiroshima oysters and fry until golden brown on both sides, serve.
5. In the same pan, add a little oil, add ginger slices, 1/2 shallots and scallions and saute until fragrant. Add Shaoxing wine and stir well, add oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar, pepper and some water and bring to boil.
6. Add in Hiroshima oysters and the rest of the spring onion, stir well, cook until the juice is reduced, and serve.
Cantonese Food Delivery Vancouver | Hong Kong Style Restaurant Vancouver | Chinese Food Delivery Free Vancouver
Images are for reference ONLY