Preserved Vegetable And Beef On Fried Vermicelli 味菜牛柳絲炒米粉
Preserved Vegetable And Beef On Fried Vermicelli 味菜牛柳絲炒米粉 |
Chow Mein Delivery Free Vancouver
1. Boil 1000ml of water in a pot, add rice noodles and 1 teaspoon of salt, cover and turn off the heat, bake for 10 minutes, loosen with chopsticks, pour out and drain the water, add
2. tablespoons of oil and mix well. 2 Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a wok over medium heat, add rice noodles, fry one side until fragrant, turn over, and fry the other side until fragrant.
3. Shred the beef, shred the veggies, chop the red pepper, garlic, and tempeh, add sugar and mix well to make a tempeh sauce.
4. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a clean wok, sauté the black bean sauce until fragrant, add shredded beef and stir-fry for a while, add veggies, soy sauce, and 125ml of water, bring to a boil, thicken with cornstarch.
5. Put in all the rice noodles, mess with other ingredients, and finally add sesame oil. Porridge.
Images are for reference ONLY